- Easily grind your grains with this Weston corn and grain grinder
- Features a large 5 1/2″ diameter aluminum hopper so you can grind large batches of your product with ease
- Heavy-duty crank handle is easy to turn for effortless grinding
- This versatile grinder is great for home brewers and chefs alike
- Adjustable burrs help control the grind and transform your corn, shelled nuts, coffee, wheat, oats, and other grains into textures varying from a coarse meal to a fine flour
- A sturdy clamp base securely attaches to any countertop up to 1 1/2″ thick, and the included rubber protector pad prevents the grinder from scratching your work surface.
Great for making cornmeal from dehydrated corn. Used by home brewers to crack malted barley, oats, and other grains. Also a beloved tool of farmers for making chicken feed.